Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary £20000 - £23000 per annum
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 23 September 2016
A leading healthcare manufacturer, based in Wythenshawe, are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Key responsibilities as a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Ensure suppliers are paid to company standards
- Assist with month end reconciliation and reporting
- Managing supplier queries
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Manage and develop effective working relationships within the business
- Ensure all Accounts Payable Transactions comply with relevant authorisation levels
You will be required to have:
- Have at least 1 years previous payroll experience in a similar role (This level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable company in Wythenshawe are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company, as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me on email@example.com / 0161 214 7444 or click to apply.