Head of Accounts Payable
Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + Flexible Working Hours
Consultant Lucy Bisset
Date posted 15 September 2016
One of the North West’s leading Shared Service Centres is currently recruiting for a Head of Accounts Payable, due to business growth and a number of Transformation projects.
As Head of Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accounts payable function process all transactions in accordance with SLAs
- The integrity of the General Ledger
- Managing a large team of clerks with 2/3 direct reports, including monitoring activity, performance reviews and appraisals.
- Managing system upgrades and implementation projects
You will have:
- A proven track record within an Accounts Payable environment
- Strong man management skills
- Additional languages would be advantageous, or experience working with international markets.
If you would like to apply for this Head of Accounts Payable role or find out more, please apply online or contact Lucy Bisset at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference.