Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum + 35 Hours per week
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 31 August 2016
A leading business based in Manchester City Centre have created a new role for a Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team. The role has been created due to continued growth, you will be exposed to a wide range of duties and given the opportunity to progress as you develop your finance skills.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Maintaining accurate and reconciled petty cash accounts
- Production of Sales Invoices in Sage
- Maintenance of Credit Card receipts and statements
- Taking responsibility for completing monthly eBanking reconciliations on Sage Financials
- Assisting in completing month end accrual and prepayment journals where necessary
- Processing of ad-hoc journals and other transactions in SAGE
- In conjunction with the Purchase Ledger Clerk managing Direct Debit mandates
- To assist the team in processing end of year finance reports and auditor information
- To cover for other members of the Finance team during busy periods and covering holidays & sickness absence
- To perform other finance duties as appropriate
Key skills of the Accounts Assistant preferred:
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Well organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business that can offer an excellent role in a great environment. Ideally you will have some previous finance experience and you will be eager to progress your career.
To apply please contact email@example.com or 0161 240 7474.