Salary £20000 - £23000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 31 August 2016
A reputable property business based in Hatfield with a fantastic company culture is looking for an entry level Finance Assistant/Administration Assistant to come on board.
About the role:
Working within a friendly and supportive environment, this role will suit someone with A-Levels or a college/university course focused around Business/Economics/Administration who is keen to get stuck in with all Administration tasks relating to HR and Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Office Manager and the Finance Manager and there will be an opportunity to build a further career within Finance.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Assistant – Administration Assistant will be:
- Preparing payments including BACS & cheques
- Petty cash and expenses
- Assisting the Finance Manager with accounting tasks
- Collate monthly board report information
- Administration around employee holiday and absence
- Working on personnel files and maintaining employee information
- Recording of holidays and sick leave
- Preparing leavers letters and associated form’s
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
- Have strong A Levels or have completed a Business/Finance related course/degree
- Be proficient in using Word and Excel for daily tasks
- Have strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Finance Assistant – Administration Assistant role please apply or get in touch at Emily.email@example.com for more information.