We are working with a high growth consultancy firm based in the city of London to find a Senior Financial Controller.
The role will have 3 financial controllers as direct reports and will be looking after the different regions for the business, UK, US and EMEA.
The role will be a blend of reviewing management information, consolidations, assisting with the audit and being key for the integration of latest acquisitions.
The remits of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Day to day management of the financial control team of 25
- Key financial control, work with the internal audit function to continually monitor and improve financial control.
- Assisting with the integration of acquired entities.
- Management accounts and MI Reporting
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- External reporting
- Treasury and financing activities
The Ideal candidate will be;
- A qualified accountant – ACA/CA/CIMA/ACCA
- 10+ years post qualified experience
- Experience within professional services environments
- Experience of team management
- Experience of global treasury management
Experience of hands on management with transactional finance teams.
The role will be able to offer a salary of £100-120k + 20/25% bonus subject to performance and will operate in a hybrid work environment, typically 3 days in the office in the city of London.
If you are interested in this role, or equally there is someone more suitable within your network then please do pass across my email email@example.com
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Our client is a leading Professional Services company looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller for their London based finance team. This role will be key in supporting the future growth of the business
Our client is seeking a dedicated and empathetic Financial Controller to make a meaningful difference in a company that is committed to improving financial wellbeing for employees across the UK.
• Lead the Controllership function in a company committed to improving financial wellbeing
• Competitive salary between £110,000 - £130,000
• Generous benefits including flexible working, pension scheme, health and life assurance, and more
A phenomenal opportunity now exists for a Group Financial Controller to join a fast growth digital media/ consumer brand.
Based at a desirable London location - this is an incredibly exciting position in which you will over see the finance team and also drive process and systems improvement/ change management more widely as the brand continues to invest.