Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking to work for a rewarding and innovative business in Milton Keynes?
We are working alongside a global leader who are looking for a competent and well-rounded Management Accountant to join their site in Milton Keynes. With another consistent year of sales, the team is growing, and they are looking for an ambitious individual help grow the finance team.
Key responsibilities include: • Embracing a business partnering mentality, engaging with budget holders in various departments across the organisation • Producing and analysing the monthly management accounts • Assisting on the production of the statutory accounts • Continuously reviewing the management accounting process and initiating process improvements The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) and will be looking for a role that offers huge scope for personal development and the chance to be part of a high performing finance team. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team and will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
What is it like working for this business? This team is driven, personable, fun but with a keen eye of improvement and best practice. Their state of the art office is based in Central Milton Keynes and they offer hybrid working.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
• Review of monthly management accounts, cashflow forecast, variance analysis.
• Support the team in preparation of complex financial tasks and consolidation.
• Prepare management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting templates to suit the needs of the clients.
• Working with the commercial team to onboard new clients and support new projects
• Support the continuous improvements to accounting and reporting processes together with the wider Finance and ERP Development teams.
• Act as a key point of finance contact (as and when needed) to external clients and always deliver quality service.
• ACA , ACCA , CIMA Qualified or equivalent.
• IFRS, FRS 102, FRS 101 and UK GAAP knowledge is essential.
• Understanding of both management and statutory accounting is also essential.
• Strong Excel skills and experience of using an ERP system (use of Agresso/Business World a distinct advantage but not essential)
• Adaptable to change and working within a project environment is vital.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with external parties and clients.
This role will be based in Kings Langley 2 days a week, occasional travel to other sites may also be required.
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + hybrid + benefits
13 November 2023
My client is searching for a Group Management Accountant to oversee the production of monthly management accounts for their global subsidiaries, assisting in the essential budgeting and statutory preparation. Operating at the forefront of brand activation my client combines cutting edge manufacturing, with innovative SaaS solutions to help their clients optimise their marketing spend.
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus and hybrid
11 October 2023
Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an excellent Management Accountant role based in Watford with our client, a successful property and development company.
This role will manage all of the management accounting for projects and developments across the business working closely with the Managing Director and Finance Director. This is a great role for a Finalist or recently qualified management accountant or an experienced management accountant/business partner.
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a successful and growing business based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, on the recruitment of a newly created Senior Management Accountant role. We are looking for This role requires a (fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Senior Management Accountant for their Finance department working across the entire business. The primary objective of the role is to support the Finance team in ensuring that the Group’s monthly financial position and performance is accurately reported in line with reporting deadlines. The role has two direct reports and oversees their training and development.